1. Ticket System and Price
1) One ticket for one person system is implemented in Shenzhen urban rail transit. Passenger should bring valid ticket corresponding to the right section and carriage type to enter the station, and exit the gate within defined period (210 minutes).
2) Sectional mileage charging system is implemented for travel fare in Shenzhen rail transit.
Starting fare for common carriage: 2 yuan for the first 4km; from 4km to 12km, 1 Yuan for 4km; from 12km to 24km, 1 Yuan for 6km; over 24km, 1 Yuan for 8km. The charged route is determined by the shortest route for common carriage; the minimum ticket price is 2 Yuan, maximum 14 Yuan for single travel in common carriage on the whole network.
Fare for business carriage: on the basis of the price scheme for common carriage, the ticket is priced by no more than 3 times of the ticket price for common carriage; the ticket price for business carriage is composed of the ticket price for common carriage corresponding to the whole route mileage, and the use charge for line 11 business carriage; the use charge for line 11 business carriage equals to 2 times of the ticket price for common carriage corresponding to the line 11 mileage. For business carriage, the ticket is priced in the principle of minimum time period, in combination of other factors; the minimum price is 6 Yuan, maximum 35 Yuan for single travel in business carriage on the whole network.
2. Common Carriage Preferential Policy
1) To use Shenzhen Tong card in urban rail transit, at normal reading and exit, you may enjoy 5% preferential discount for common carriage (excluding Shenzhen Tong preferential card).
2) Connected passenger preferential: to transfer to urban rail transit within 90 minutes after bus reading, you may enjoy the preferential discount of common carriage fare, and further 0.4 Yuan/person-time.
3) Children of less than 1.2m or 6 years old (by ID card or other valid certificate) may take common carriage of urban rail transit for free; children of 1.2m-1.5m or 6 years old-14 years old (by ID card or other valid certificate) may enjoy 50% discount for common carriage, but you must buy children ticket at station customer service center.
4) Preschool children in Shenzhen city may take common carriage for free by the Shenzhen Children Farecard issued by Shenzhen Tong; students in middle school and primary school, and children under 18 years old in full-time high school, registered in Shenzhen municipal education bureau and under the unified management of the government may enjoy 50% discount for common carriage of urban rail transit by your Shenzhen Tong Studeng Card.
5) You may not enjoy preferential discount in case of abnormal treatment of Shenzhen Tong card at customer service center; as to the specific abnormality, passenger may consult the station worker.
3. Common Carriage Preferential Policy
All passengers to take line 11 business carriage must buy full ticket according to the mileage, and the relevant free and preferential policy on the network does not apply to business carriage. Passenger of business carriage may not enjoy the preferential discount for common carriage, the preferential policy for connected passenger, free fare for special groups and other preferential policies.
1) Special-care and other groups according to the Announcement on Preferential Fare for Urban Public Traffic issued by the municipal government in 2010, may enjoy preferential fare for common carriage by relevant certificate, and may not enjoy preferential or free fare for line 11 business carriage; to take business carriage, you must buy full ticket.
2) Only passenger with business carriage single ticket or Zhen Zhen Tong common saving card may take business carriage. Passenger with sectional times-counted ticket, sectional periodical ticket and other non cash wallet ticket/card, Shenzhen Tong preferential card (such as old card, student card, employee card, etc.), children ticket, daily ticket, and gift ticket that are outside the applicable range of business carriage, may not take business carriage; to take business carriage, you must buy ticket otherwise.
3) Passenger taking business carriage by Shenzhen Tong card may not enjoy the relevant network preferential discount and connected passenger preferential policy, and the fare is charged by whole mileage.
4) One passenger in business carriage may bring one children of less than 1.2m or 6 years old for free, but the children may not occupy seat independently.
4. Ticket Use Rules
1) Single ticket is sold by station auto vendor, valid only on the selling day and in the selling station, becomes invalid overdue and will be recovered by the station. Single ticket should be returned to the operating unit at exit; otherwise the operating unit is entitled to recover the ticket and treat the case as invalid ticket.
2) Passenger with Shenzhen Tong card entering/exiting the station will be charged by the minimum fare; passenger with Shenzhen preferential card should read card and exit gate through the passage for preferential card.
3) The valid period of Shenzhen Tong card is subject to the issuance management measures of Shenzhen Tong.
5. Ticket Overtime
The staying time limit is 210 minutes after entering the gate; exceeding the limit is deemed overtime.
1) In case of single ticket, you should pay the excessive fare according to the maximum ticket price for common carriage on network and then update the ticket.
2) In case of sectional times-counted ticket, 1 time is deducted and the ticket is then updated. In case the remaining times in the card are insufficient for deduction, you should buy exit ticket by the maximum single ticket price for common carriage on network.
3) In case of Shenzhen Tong card, you should pay the excessive fare according to the maximum ticket price for common carriage on network and then update ticket.
4) In case of Shenzhen Tong preferential card, you should pay the excessive fare according to the preferential maximum ticket price for common carriage on network and then update ticket.
6. Ticket Over Travel
If the ticket value is insufficient to pay the fare for actually arrived station, the passenger should actively pay the excessive fare before exit; passenger with preferential ticket may pay the preferential fare; in case of failure of payment, you should pay the fare and then pay an additional fare 5 times of the payable fare, or an additional fare 5 times of the preferential fare. In case of insufficient balance in Shenzhen Tong card, you may save money or buy paid exit ticket according to the entry information.
7. Regulations on Overtime and Over Travel Fare
In case of both overtime and over travel in a single travel, the passenger should actively pay the excessive fare and pay the overtime fare according to the maximum ticket price for single travel on network before exit; otherwise it will be treated as the case of invalid ticket.
8. In case of sectional (times-counted and periodical) ticket for trans-sectional use, the passenger should actively pay the additional fare before exiting the gate by the maximum ticket price for single travel of the exiting station; otherwise it will be treated as the case of invalid ticket.
9. You may not enjoy preferential discount in case of abnormal treatment of common Shenzhen Tong card; in case of abnormality of other tickets, the passenger may visit customer service center for consulting and treatment.
10. Single Ticket Overdue
In free area, buy another ticket, with the overdue ticket recovered by the station worker; in paid area, it will be treated as the case of invalid ticket.
11. Treatment of Valid/Invalid Ticket Fare
1) Passenger should bring valid ticket and consciously coordinate the checking by the personnel of the operating unit. Preferential ticket/card should be used together with valid certificate; in case of inconsistency between preferential ticket/card and valid certificate, the operating unit may require the holder/user of preferential ticket/card to coordinate investigation, including inquiring the issuing unit of the preferential ticket/card and preferential certificate.
2) Passenger who actively expresses ticket absence at exit should buy the ticket by the maximum ticket price for single travel of the exiting station; passenger fails to actively buy ticket before exit will be deemed as the case of riding without ticket.
3) Passenger without ticket, with invalid ticket, forged or falsified preferential fare certificate or other’s preferential fare certificate, should pay the fare by the maximum ticket price for single travel of the exiting station, and pay an additional fare 10 times of the payable fare; if it’s verified that any passenger commits the above-mentioned behavior for over 3 times within a year, the operating unit may report the ticket evading behavior to public credit organization to log in the personal credit information system.
4) Forging and falsification of preferential fare certificate, constituting the behavior violating the security management regulations, will be treated by public security institutions according to law.
5) Children of 1.2m~1.5m without ticket, should buy ticket according to the preferential discount of single ticket of the accompanying adult; without accompanying adult, buy ticket according to the preferential discount of the maximum ticket price for single travel of the exiting station; children of over 1.5m without ticket should buy ticket according to the single fare of the accompanying adult and then exit the station; without accompanying adult buy the ticket according to the maximum ticket price for single travel of the exiting station.
12. Treatment of Ticket Loss
Passengers should keep tickets properly. In case of ticket loss in paid area, actively buy ticket by the maximum ticket price for single travel of the exiting station; otherwise, it’s treated as the case of ticket absence.
13. Ticket Recovery
Single ticket is recovered at exit by the gate or worker; children ticket is recovered at exit by the station worker; Shenzhen Tong card, Shenzhen Tong preferential card, sectional times-counted ticket, and daily ticket are not recovered; overdue single ticket and invalid single ticket should be recovered by the personnel at customer service center.
14. Ticket Returning
1) In free area, if it's verified by BOM or other ticket checking equipment that the ticket is sold on the current day, without entry information, the passenger may return the ticket according to the face value at customer service center of the station.
2) After the passenger entering the paid area, the ticket should not be returned, except that the passenger is refused to ride or the reason of the operating unit.
3) If the passenger buys an invalid single ticket, according to the passenger report, the station will accept ticket returning for the passenger to buy another ticket.
4) In case of passengers evacuation due to the reason of operating unit, the passenger may return the single ticket at any metro station within 5 days (excluding the current day); the passenger with Shenzhen Tong card may enjoy free update at the next entry within 5 days (excluding the current day).
15. Shenzhen Tong Returning/Replacing
1) You can buy card and save money, but cannot return/replace your card at stations. To return/replace your card, you should visit the designated sites (for details please reference to the relevant use regulations on Shenzhen Tong card). Passenger with Shenzhen Tong card entering/exiting the station should pay the minimum fare.
2) Currently you may return/replace your card at the Shenzhen Tong customer service sites at Gao An Zhong Xin Station, Hui Zhan Zhong Xin Station and Lao Jie Station; for other Shenzhen Tong customer service sites, please consult Shenzhen Tong service hotline 969966.
16. Shenzhen Tong Returning/Replacing
From September 1, 2016, the holder of Shenzhen Tong after saving money may visit Shenzhen Tong customer service sites to ask for saving invoice by the saving receipt; for detailed service sites, please consult Shenzhen Tong customer service hotline 969966.